* There is no special reason for you to watch my head at the beginning of each video, so I decided to start posting my drawings
The sales funnel is an online sequence that takes people thru a sales process using simple web pages.
The main thing is that you need to know who are you talking to and provide valuable information, for example on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, or Tik Tok, from there you send people to an opt-in page.
1. The opt-in page, The purpose of an opt-in page is to collect the emails for you, and to say a little bit more about the offer.
2. The Bridge page provides even more information about the product. You explain all the important things about the product there before you send people to the sales page.
3. The Sales PAge, When you are selecting the product and affiliate partner you want to work with, you want to see they have a good sales page with a good conversion rate because you don’t want to spend your time driving traffic if it does not convert well.
4. The Email Responder: Dual purpose of the opt-in page is that some people start the process of buying and others go to your email list. Your email responder will send automatically in the next two weeks or a month or two, emails to remind them about the product.
5. Backend offer is an additional product, and ideal is to be complementary to front end offer, so if they buy one product, they need to buy the other also.
So, this all process should be made professionally to have good conversions on the end as a final result, and to automatize everything so your only job could be to drive traffic to the sales funnel.
You’ve heard of Builderall, which is probably the most complete and affordable platform for affiliate marketing with the ability to create sales funnels, automatically send emails, create member areas, video conferencing, and more. Builderall also gives its affiliate partners 100% for each sale and 30% monthly in two tiers. If you go through this link, you will get much more: a ready-made Builderall sales funnel, an email responder filled with advertising messages, the necessary video tutorials, and you can immediately start working and promoting the platform. If you enter here you will also have 14 days of free trial to explore the platform and the whole offer: http://just.oneyeartoindependence.com