In this #ProTip we show you how to add a Funnel Section to your template.
1. Click “Edit” in the section menu.
2. Under the “Type” tab, select the “Shape” section type. The “Funnel” shape is selected by default.
3. You can add or subtract zones, change the orientation, and add labels to each section.
4. Your funnel will be the same color as the section header.
5. You can now add content to the funnel!
Sign up for #Stormboard here: https://stormboard.com/main/pricing
Stormboard is a digital #workspace that helps you make your #meetings, collaborations, and brainstorms more efficient!
Follow us on Facebook! https://facebook.com/stormboard
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/stormboard