He’s back — and I’m talking about Copywriters Podcast’s very own, Nathan Fraser.
Nathan’s out with a new book, Sales Funnel Cheat Codes.
This is my favorite book of his so far, because it’s so right-on target and full of useful strategies and tactics for putting together a sales funnel that works.
The book is chock-full of systems, funnel diagrams, strategy, and simple rules to save you from a lot of mistakes and help you make a lot more money.
We had a lot to cover on today’s show. Here’s what I asked Nathan:
– What led up to you writing this book?
– What’s the worst-performing funnel you ever created?
– What’s the best-performing funnel you’ve ever created?
– You have an interesting statement in the book: “Advertising is the art of buying customers.” What do you mean by that?
– You mentioned that how-to articles and product comparison articles are great places to run your ads. What did you say that?
– Who was Monster and what did he teach you about how great ads work?
– Could you give us some tips about advertising to customers in the five levels of awareness?
– Tell us more about the book!
You can get Sales Funnel Cheat Codes here:
My book, Breakthrough Copywriting: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1548706957
Coaching and critiques: https://garfinkelcoaching.com