Have some old PVC laying around?
How about a plastic container with a screw on lid?
This quick video shows how to use this application to make a catch can under a dripping funnel when you’re working.
(A clear container would be easier to see your level if it’s heavy usage.)
Very simple and quick to do:
* Cut your PVC to desired length
* Cut hole in lid of container
* Use adhesive to connect the lid to the bottom of PVC
* Screw into desired location
* Unscrew container when you need to empty the catch can
Thanks for watching!
PayPal: [email protected]